WES Beit Miriam--It's A Way Of Life!
A "Framework of Excellence" Accredited School
At the West End Synagogue, Beit Miriam Kehillah, our students and their families engage in meaningful Jewish learning and living. Students develop a strong Jewish identity, a sense of community, and the skills and knowledge to practice Judaism within an environment that inspires students to live a Jewish Life.
It is our goal that:
- Our students graduate with positive feelings about their experience at Beit Miriam and a strong sense of community.
- Our students graduate with a strong foundation of Torah, Ivrit (Hebrew), T’ﬁlah (prayer), and Halacha (Jewish Law), based on Conservative* Judaism.
- Our students make personal connections to Judaism, the Jewish community and to Israel through the study of our history and the exploration of Jewish rituals and values.
- Our teachers develop meaningful relationships with our students and serve as role models for them.
- Our faculty uses creative approaches to excite, enrich and engage our students and their families through their participation in experiential learning.
*If “Conservative” is intimidating, just call us!
2018 - 2019 School Year
First Day of Beit Miriam: SUNDAY, AUGUST 26!
2018-2019 2 Day + Shabbat!
Beit Miriam Schedule
- Preschool - 1st Grade: Sundays from 9:00am - 12:00pm
- 2nd Grade - 7th Grade:
- Sundays from 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Wednesdays from 4:15pm - 6:30pm
- Shabbat Class is held the 2nd Saturday of each month during the school year from 10:15am - 11:00am followed by Junior Congregation led by our USYers from 11:00-11:45 am
- Junior congregation also meets the 4th Saturday of every month from 10:45-11:45 and is lead by our USYers
- High School (8th grade-11th grade): Sundays from 9:00am - 12:00pm
Click Here for Registration Information!
Click Here for the 2018-2019 Beit Miriam Calendar!
Click Here to register for the 2018-2019 School Year and to learn more about the 2011 Visioning Process.
|Sharon Paz||Director of Lifelong Learning||(615) 269-4592 x17|
|Emily Ress||Beit Miriam Administrative Assistant||(615) 269-4592 x18|
|Brian Lapidus||Beit Miriam Parent Committee Co-Chair|
|Valerie Landa||Beit Miriam Parent Committee Co-Chair|
Click here to send a message to our Beit Miriam staff or committee chairs.
- Brian Lapidus
- Valerie Landa
Beit Miriam Parent Committee Members
- Michelle Buchanan, Leslye Lapidus, Laurel Orley, Sean Polyn, Abby Sparks, Bryan Stein, Julie Sterling, David Whelan and Harriet Workman.