Involving Men in Jewish Life
The WES Men's Club was reestablished in 1990 and is affiliated with the Federation of Jewish Men's Clubs, a branch of the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism. Men's Club plays a vital role in synagogue life, providing social, cultural, and spiritual activities. Through your donations, Men's Club provides scholarships and other funding for Camp Ramah Darom, and we support various synagogue programs.
West End Men's Club encourages the attendance and participation of non-Jewish spouses in our community and for them to participate fully in all of its events, including the annual retreat at Ramah Darom. WEMC also seeks to support the integration of interfaith families in West End Synagogue.
This year is full of enriching events and opportunities:
- Room in the Inn
- Build the congregational Sukkah
- Yellow Candle Program observing Yom HaShoah
- Passover Wine Sale
- Bagels for Brotherhood
- The Annual Worldwide Wrap: A program to encourage people to learn how to lay teffillin and learn the morning minyan. Last year’s participation in the program exceeded 100 participants.
- We have an annual retreat wth Anshei Darom Southeast Region Federation of Men’s Clubs at Camp Ramah Darom. This is a weekend of fun, fellowship, and spirituality.
- And more programs throughout the year, including a Sounds Baseball Game.
Click here to see Men's Club Events already on the calendar.
We have a great year planned! Come be a part of Men's Club. New members to WES are invited to receive a one year complimentary membership in Men's Club.
Click here to send a message to the WES Men's Club
Links to related Websites
These sites will open in a separate window.